Friday, May 18, 2012

Relaxation Gone Wrong

I was stressed and having trouble unwinding from the day. It had been one of those days where I couldn't stop myself from alphabetizing something that probably could have existed in the state it was in without the world ending. For those of you who are scratching your head because you have never been overcome by the need for ABC order, it is just my brain's way of working out a lack of order in things I can not control by inflicting order on trivial things that I can control. It isn't as crazy as it sounds, I promise.
Anyway, I was on Pinterest (shocker) browsing through the "pets" section as a way of relaxing. That board is filled with adorable fuzziness. I was starting to feel very mello as I gazed at tiny kitties, fluffy bunnies, and other assorted squee worthy animals. Then it all went wrong. Someone had pinned a refrigerator under the heading of pets. Next came a shoe, a wedding invitation, and by the time I scrolled down to the furniture made from palettes, I was more stressed than when I started. I was exasperated within minutes.
This has taught me that on days I need order, it is a bad idea to look at the public boards. Also, that some people should not be allowed to pin things unsupervised. I wonder if I could get a job fixing wrongly categorized pins for Pinterest? That would be relaxing. Maybe I am as crazy as I sound after all.

No comments: