Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Cow Down

I had to blog this because I don't want to forget it happened. We were gathering for family prayer time tonight when I looked at our manger.
I jokingly said, "Oh no! Cow Down"
JD jumped into action and said, "It's okay, I know mouth to mouth". He then proceeds to blow on the cow stopping to shout, "Don't you die on me" and then "We've been through too much together!" He then raises the cow up and exclaims, "He lives!" It's a Christmas miricale. 
It took several minutes for us to collect ourselves enough to have prayer time after that. 
JD has been on a roll lately. He suggested that a good gamer battle cry would be "For the llamas!" and then proceed to give a shout out "to all the kids and by kids I mean baby goats." 
He makes me wonder what Steve Martin was like as a child. 


No comments: