Wednesday, January 05, 2022

Catching Up

 I was considering trying to write again. We had some lean years of death and bad health and global insanity, and in all of that, I kind of lost my voice. I was lucky to be able to write something fun as a social media post, so I certainly wasn't writing in blog length. 

I checked in today to see if the blog was still here, and to my surprise, I had several blog posts in draft form that I had totally forgotten about. I have since hit the publish button on them, so I apologize if you just got hit with several notifications on that. I kind of assumed no one was looking. 

I guess I was holding them back because for whatever reason the time didn't seem right. It probably still isn't the right time, but I didn't want all the posts that showed up to be full of sadness. 

So, let's recap what has happened:


Global pandemic

Nix got married

JD got accepted to college and starts in the fall

 We sold our house and moved for the first time in a lot of years

I think that pretty much sums things up. Maybe I can convince myself to take up writing again. 

No comments: